Please read these terms and conditions ("Agreement") carefully. It governs your use of this website ("Site"). By using this Site you, the person using the Site (referred to in this Agreement as "you" or "your") agree with Team Partners Ltd trading as Property Software Solutions (referred to in this Agreement as "we", "us" or "our") to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you may not use this Site or access or display any of the information made available via the Site.
1. Licence to use this Site. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Site for your own personal use, including:
1.1. to display any information; and
1.2. to print copies of any information relating to any services made available on the Site.
2. You may not:
2.1. unless expressly agreed by us in writing, use the Site, including any information that you extract from the Site, for any commercial purpose or payment;
2.2. unless expressly agreed by us in writing, copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any information made available on the Site, whether for commercial gain or otherwise;
2.3. decode nor try to determine the method of representation of any information or service made available on the Site; or
2.4. remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Site.
3. Intellectual Property. All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to the Site are owned by or controlled for these purposes by us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right under any or our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party.
4. No Warranty. You acknowledge that the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems that could cause systems failures. Consequently, this Site is provided "AS IS", without a warranty of any kind.
5. Limitation of Liability. You use this site at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence) including any lost revenue, profit, or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages howsoever caused.
6. Modification of Terms. We may, at our sole discretion, change any term of this Agreement by posting a new agreement on our website. It is your responsibility to check if changes have been made. Your continued use of the website after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to such terms.
7. Modification of website. We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change or suspend any part of our website, including any content, features or hours of availability.
8. Offers. Nothing on this website shall constitute an offer by us to provide to any person any information or any goods or services.
9. Third Party Rights. Nothing in this Agreement confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
10. Severance. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed from the rest of this Agreement so that it is ineffective to the extent that it shall not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement records the entire agreement between you and us. Nothing in this clause shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, which it makes fraudulently.
12. Governing Law. This Agreement is made under and will be governed by the laws of England. You and we hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. * packaging illustration on the home page. This illustration is for use only on the website. The products we sell are bespoke to our Clients and as such they are distributed via the Internet. Products are not physically shipped around the world.
14. Information Collection Property Software Solutions will only collect personally identifiable information - such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address - that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. We will collect general information - such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, and the domain name and country from which you request information - to improve our website and better meet your needs.
15. Use of Information The information you supply will be used by Property Software Solutions to respond to your enquiries, or supply you with requested information on our products and services. This information will not be used for any other manner and will not be passed on to any third party organisation.
If you have submitted personal information to Property Software Solutions electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at:
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
16. Other Important Information The Property Software Solutions website may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
It may be necessary, if required by law or if pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations, to release your personally identifiable information.
Property Software Solutions is a trading name of Team Partners Ltd Team Partners is a company registered in England and Wales with Company number 03772227 Vat Registration number GB 800 679731